Selling Black Locust Logs to Bark House
We buy Black Locust logs throughout the year. All new vendors are required to talk to our yard manager before attempting to sell the logs to us for the first time. This is a precaution we offer for your benefit, more than our benefit.
All vendors are required to fill out the following forms and provide the following information:
- W-9. If we do not have a valid W-9 on file, all checks will have 28% deducted from the total as required by Federal law
- Vendor Due Diligence Form. We will request &/or examine one or more of the following:
- Tax maps/GIS maps to determine property ownership
- Timber contracts
- Notarized permission forms from property owners for tracts not owned by Vendor
- We periodically field visit peeling sites for auditing purposes
- Provide a copy of your Forestry Training or Pro Logger Certification if you have one
Feel free to print the above forms and complete them before you come.
Download Black Locust Specifications