Bark House Split Rail Fencing enjoys a “place in history”. You can walk in over a dozen parks (ten of which are maintained by the National Park Service) to see the artisan work of highland craftsmen.
Five unique qualities that make Bark House Split Rails so attractive:
- Product is 100% sourced and made in the Appalachian region using processes that build local prosperity and respect nature.
- Bark House Split Rails and Posts are hand-hewn, using antique techniques that reveal their authenticity.
- Product lengths and widths are exacting. For specifications, click here.
- We meet your time-frames and deliver when promised.
- Black Locust is a unique character wood that lasts for generations.
List of parks with Bark House Split Rails:
- Blue Ridge Parkway*
- Cowpens Battleground*
- Cumberland Gap*
- Davey Crockett Birthplace State Park
- Kings Mountain National Military Park*
- Manassas Battlefield*
- Moores Creek National Battlefield*
- Ninety Six National Historic Site*
- Overmountain Victory Trail*
- Smoky Mountain National Park*
- South Carolina Dept of Natural Resources
- The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation*
*Denotes the park is maintained by the National Park Service